May we be free from danger.
May we quiet our minds.
May we breathe easy.
May we find reservoirs of joy, peace, serenity.
And may we unfold into the immensity of our heart-mind.
- NVC Mourning “As long as it takes. Let my feelings tell me when I’m through mourning.”
- On Safety
- Mind Like the Sky
- Rules for the Road
- What’s My Deepest Intention?
- Core Values
- “One day you finally knew what you had to do, and began….” (Mary Oliver)
- Prayer for Survivor Activists
- MSC Practices
- Two-Minute Practices
- Metta Phrases
- A Poetic Metta Journey
- What Would It Be Like to Be Mindful All the Time? (with definitions of mindfulness)
- Center for Mindful Self-Compassion Guided Meditations
- Chris Germer: MSC Meditations
- Kristen Neff: Guided Self-Compassion Meditations
- Kristen Neff: Self-Compassion Guided Practices and Exercises
- Teaching the Mindful Self-Compassion Program: A Guide for Professionals. Christopher Germer and Kristen Neff. The Guilford Press, 2019.